This page reports selected publications over the last few years. My vita reports a more exhaustive list of publication, in the unlikely case you are interested. (Download PDF)
- Optimal Monetary and Prudential Policies, with H. Dellas, B. Diba and O. Loisel, in American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, 9(1), pp. 40-87.
- Government Size and Macroeconomic Volatility, with H. Dellas and G. Tavlas, in Economica, 84(336), pp. 797-819.
- Booms and Banking Crises, with F. Boissay and F. Smets, in Journal of Political Economy, 124(2), pp. 489–538.
- Fiscal Multipliers in Recessions, with M. Canzoneri, H. Dellas and B. Diba, in The Economic Journal, 126 (590), pp. 75-108.
- A History of Macroeconomics: A Macroeconomic Viewpoint, Œconomia, 6(1), 139-147.
- Sovereign Debt Sustainability in Advanced Economies, with M. Habib and J.C. Rochet, in Journal of the European Economic Association, 13 (3), pp. 381-420.
- Age Groups and the Measure of Population Aging, with H. d'Albis, in Demographic Research, 29, pp. 617-640.
- Flexible Prices and Business Cycles, with H. Dellas, in Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 44 (1), pp. 221-233.
- Euler Equations and Monetary Policy, with H. Dellas, in Economics Letters, 114 (1), pp. 1-5.
- Withering Government Spending Multipliers, with M. Canzoneri, B. Diba, and H. Dellas, in Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 44, pp. 185-210.
- Sur les causes et les effets en macroéconomie: Les contributions de Sargent et Sims, prix Nobel d'économie 2011, with P. Fève, in Revue d'économie politique, 122 (3), pp. 335-364.
- Valuing Satellite Systems to Support Fishing in a Dynamic Competitive Model, with C. Haritchabalet, in Applied Economics, 44 (7), pp. 899-916.
- Gold Rush Fever in Business Cycles, with P. Beaudry and F. Portier, in Journal of Monetary Economics, 58 (2), pp. 84-97.
- Price resetting and inertia, with H. Dellas, in Journal of Macroeconomics, 32 (1), pp. 28-34.
- Monetary Misperceptions, Output and Inflation Dynamics, with H. Dellas, in Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 42 (2), pp. 483-502.